2018年1月19日星期五

Jaguar Linebacker mocked Bell after apology was still fined 10,000 US dollars

Jacksonville Jaguars Linebacker Twente Smith received a fine of $ 10,000 from the league. The ticket was due to the disrespect for Steelers team Levi's Bell in the second quarter of the play-off against the Pittsburgh Steelers Behaviors, pointing your fingers at each other sarcastically. Recently, Smith apologized at a press conference and hoped this apology video could be shared with fans all over the world.



"I really hope I did not do such a thing at that time." Smith smiled at the conference and said, "Give me a shot and I have something to say to the alliance .NFL, Listen to me, I'm sorry. Today I received a fine. I apologize. I took back my sarcasm. I I am still a good player, and I will start from now on to ensure that this will not happen again. "

As a team-mate defensive avant-guard Kale Campbell said in support, "He is a natural leader, he is really talented, he really can inspire our fighting spirit .I like to be his player, he is the name Good player, he even has the same ability as Ray Lewis. "

Smith was pleased with the compliment, "because a lot of people say they've been mimicking Ray Lewis games or something like that, so when you see that, that's great, and I'm trying hard everyday to get myself Get better, and create yourself in this alliance. "He added," I hope I can keep doing this, and I mean, I understand, I know what to do "

Smith told reporters in an interview, "You have to make sure to announce this video out" in an attempt to appeal and get some of the fine back.

EA Sports have side by side tournaments and challenged for Madden Mobile players.The tension increases more especially that Madden NFL 18 was just released weeks ago. Gamers must be going gaga by now. We can't probably simply put their consoles down while playing Madden Mobile. But how many restless nights would it take to gather enough Madden Mobile Coins? As a gamer, have you had the feeling of wanting to purchase something digitally, but your coins are not enough to take it home? How long is it going to be to reach your ideal amount? Well, you can rest now. We have a great way to resolve your Madden Mobile Coins problem.

So if you're planning to buy Madden Mobile Coins  and Madden Mobile Account, settle with LOLGA. We have proven that we are the best in the industry with the service that we can provide. Madden Mobiles Coins are cheaper and surely a lot more genuine compared to the other sites who promised the same. When buying, keep these three factors in your mind: Credibility. Affordability. Security.

没有评论:

发表评论